90 Pa - Limited-slip Differential (2 Liters(
TYPE OF USE
Specially formulated for limited-slip differentials : Racing cars, 4WD, Passenger cars, forester and construction vehicles.
All types of hypo¯d differential with or without limited-slip system operating under shocks, heavy loads and low revolution speed or moderate load and high revolution speed.
For BMW rear axles with limited-slip differential, use MOTUL HYPO SYNT LS.
- STANDARDS: API GL4 and GL5 / MIL-L-2105D
- Extreme pressure lubricant for an efficient anti wear protection.
- Avoid noisy and grabbing limited slip differentials.
- Very high lubricating properties to reduce friction.
- Suitable for any type of seal
- Anti-corrosion, Anti-foam.
Oil change: According to manufacturers' requirements and adjust according to your own use.
- Viscosity grade SAE J 306 90
- Density at 15°C (59°F) ASTM D1298 0.898
- Viscosity at 40°C (104°F) ASTM D445 140 mm²/s
- Viscosity at 100°C (212°F) ASTM D445 14.5 mm²/s
- Viscosity index ASTM D2270 102
- Flash point ASTM D92 212°C / 414°F
- Pour point ASTM D97 -24°C / -11°F